8 baby bella mushrooms
2 large shallots
2 cloves garlic
3 sprigs fresh thyme (remove leaves from stem)
1/2 cup white wine (I use chardonnay)
salt and pepper to taste
1 tbsp olive oil
1. Finely dice mushrooms, shallots, and garlic.
2. Heat olive oil in skillet over medium heat.
3. Add mushrooms, shallots, garlic, and thyme to pan.
4. Saute over medium heat for about 10 minutes.
5. Add wine, and allow to reduce (about 5 minutes).
6. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Serve over steak, chicken, or fish.