8 - 10 pancakes
1.5 cups almond flour
3.5 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
pinch of salt
2 medium eggs
1.25 cups almond milk
2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
3/4 cup frozen blueberries
1. Mix all ingredients in a bowl and whisk until smooth. (Fold frozen blueberries in last.)
2. Heat a large frying pan and add a small amount of coconut oil over medium heat.
3. Pour in batter to make pancakes, using about 1/4 cup at a time.
4. Cook until the edges have dried and bubbles appear on the top.
5. Flip and cook until done - golden brown on both sides.
6. Serve with coconut oil, maple syrup, and your favourite fruit.