2 medium sweet potatoes
2 cloves garlic
2 tbsp olive oil, divided
1/4 white onion, diced
1 tbsp fresh parsley (leave some aside for garnish)
1/2 tsp paprika
1 tsp seasoning salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 pack (4) Aidell's spicy mango with jalapeno chicken sausages
1. Cut sweet potatoes into 1/2 inch cubes and steam until tender, about 10 minutes.
While they're cooking...
2. Add one tablespoon of olive oil to a frying pan and sauté onion until translucent.
3. Cut up sausages into 1/2 inch rounds and cook until browned in a separate frying pan (using the other tablespoon of olive oil).
Once they're cooked:
3. Add steamed sweet potatoes to the pan containing onions.
4. Add all spices, stir, and cook for about 5 more minutes.
5. Garnish with remaining parsley and enjoy!
I use Aidell's spicy mango with jalapeno chicken sausages for this recipe. I find that the spice of the sausages works well with the sweet potato. Feel free to add whatever sausages you like, or pair the hash with something else!