This week I’ve decided to share a mini mid-week post with all of you! Lucky for me, I know some really interesting people, and one of those people happens to be my cousin, Julia, who is a fashion model in Europe. A woman of many talents, she is also a competitive dancer (latin and ballroom), and has won such titles as “Miss Salzburg 2006” and “International Model of the Year Austria 2006”, among others.
Oh, and she also happens to be trained as a lawyer.
We were talking about life and health recently, so I decided to ask her a few questions, and she was kind enough to agree to a short interview. Here’s what she has to say about modelling, staying in shape, and what her guilty pleasure is!
How long have you been modelling?
1) I’ve been modelling since I was 15 years old.
What helps you stay in shape? What physical activities do you like to do?
2) I dance a lot (latin dance formation) and I also started doing EMS (Electrical Muscle Stimulation). But dancing is the most effective way for me to stay in shape, because it's a lot of fun and I don't think about the training itself, just the choreography etc.
When have you felt your best and why?
3) I was at my healthiest when I did competitive latin and ballroom dancing. But honestly I can't live without chocolate...at any time.
Do you have a guilty pleasure? What is it?
4) Chocolate!! :D
What advice do you have for other girls who want to look good and be healthy?
5) I think the most important thing is to be happy and to live a fulfilled life. A happy person always looks good and healthy. Moreover, there are so many kinds of sports or other activities that are a lot of fun and will support a healthy way of life.
Is there anything else you’d like to add?
6) Follow Liz's posts and start a new life, full of health and happiness!
Haha, thanks cuz! To see more of Julia’s work, you can check out her website here.
My friend Maria, Julia and her dog Lana, and me - Salzburg, 2010