Each year I take time in December to reflect on the past year. I like to make myself a cup of hot tea and settle in with my thoughts and my notebook. Something that helps me really assess what served me from the past year and what didn’t, is to ask myself thought-provoking questions. This year I’m going to share my questions with you, in the hopes that they will help you understand yourself better - and move in 2017 with newfound hope and possibility for what is yet to come!
1) What am I most proud of this year?
2) What new things did I try?
3) What projects did I complete?
4) What goals did I accomplish?
5) Where did I travel to? What new places did I discover?
6) What new people did I meet? Who left a lasting impression? Why?
7) In what areas did I feel most stuck?
8) Where can I give myself grace?
9) What do I need to let go of?
10) How did I treat my body?
11) How did I treat those around me?
12) Which choices served me? Which ones didn’t?
13) Where do I need to apologize? Where do I need to forgive?
14) When did I feel most alive?
15) What am I most grateful for?
I’d love to hear if you answered these questions, and what came up for you! Respond in the comments below.